- Invest from £66,411
- 7% Net Return (student rooms)
5 yearrental assurance
- 24hr concierge with onsite gym & cinema room
The Knowledge Quarter, Liverpool
- £1 billion Knowledge Quarter regeneration
- New £500m Royal Liverpool University Hospital (completion in 2017)
- The Linda McCartney Centre £4m regeneration project
- The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre £157m regeneration project
- The Dental Hospital and School of Surgery are receiving regeneration
The Rise Progress 23/11/2018
The Rise Progress 28/9/2018
The Rise Progress 14/9/2018
The Rise Progress 5/10/2018
The Rise Progress 24/9/2018
The Rise Progress 17/9/2018
The Rise Progress 10/9/2018
The Rise Progress 3/9/2018
The Rise Progress 27/7/2018
The Rise Progress 20/7/2018
T=he Rise Progress 13/7/2018
The Rise Progress 8/7/2018
The Rise Progress 29/6/2018
Mixed Use Apartments Close to the Universities
The Rise’s proximity to the new hospital and bio-campus makes an ideal investment opportunity in an up-and-coming district of Liverpool that is underdeveloped. The Rise is a 3-minute walk from the new £500m Royal Liverpool University Hospital and will have ready-made tenant base, where numerous jobs are being created.
Another outstanding feature will be a roof garden open to all residents. This will make full use of the elevated position to show off superb views of the city
The development will also benefit from Wi-Fi throughout, a laundry room, secure cycle storage and CCTV for extra peace of mind. Landscaped communal gardens will provide
- 7% assured returns for 5-years by the Developer or owner occupier
- Located in the UK’s No. #1 city for buy-to-let yields
- Rental yields set to grow by 17.8% in the next 4 years
Predictedmarket capital growth of 22.8% in the next 4 years (JLL)
- Proven developer with 17 years’ experience
- 24-hour concierge service & parking available
- Onsite gym & cinema room
The Rise’s proximity to the city
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Property prices in key cities in the UK increased by 3.9% in the 12 months to August 2018 with Liverpool topping the list with a year on year to August 2018 inflation at 7.5% After Liverpool the next biggest annual rise was in Glasgow at 7.2%, followed by Nottingham...
The government has confirmed that there will be an extension of the licensing rules for Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) and that all landlords covered by the rules must apply for a licence by 1st October 2018. Here is a brief summary of what you need to know. The...
The latest Hometrack index has been released for June 2018 and reveals that city house prices have grown by 4.6% over the last year. Manchester is registering the highest rate of growth at 7.4%, followed by Liverpool (7.2%), Birmingham (6.8%) and Leicester (6.5%)....
Subscribe For Property Bond Updates
Sign up today and receive updates on the latest property bond incentives, construction progress and investor success stories. By subscribing you are consenting to receive email updates from Acentus Real Estate Ltd.